skived and roller-burnished (SRB) or honed stainless steel seamless tube for the manufacture of stainless steel hydraulic cylinders.
Material: stainless steel cold-drawn seamless tube.
Steel grade: AISI 304 (1.4301), AISI 316L (1.4401).
Dimensional tolerances: Ø O.D. according to EN10216-5. Ø I.D. ISO H9.
I.D. Roughness: max. Ra 0,4μm according to DIN EN ISO 4287/88.
Fields of applications:
- stainless steel honed tubes are characterized by very good corrosion resistance and long service life.
- food and food processing industries.
- sewage and water treatment plants.
- risers for oil platforms and pipelines.
- ships and marine equipment.
- pharmaceutical industry.
Technical information. Standards and materials. Access.