The integrity of your personal data is vital for Peninsular de Vastagos S.L (hereinafter referred to as “Peninsular”), and therefore, we welcome the extra transparency and protection of your personal data that the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires.
It’s important to us that you feel safe about how we treat your personal data.
Accordingly, we outline what types of personal data we collect from you, why, and what happens to your data while in our care. We also explain your rights under the GDPR and give you contact details in case you have any questions or requests about your data.
To understand what legal ground we rely on for each of the purposes described below, you are informed at the point of data collection where you will also be referred to this Peninsular Privacy Statement. Regarding retention periods, we store personal data only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer storage period is required for legitimate reasons, required by law or as necessary to justify or defend a legal claim. If you gave your consent for the use of your data, you may withdraw that consent at any time, and we will stop using your data.
As the controller, Peninsular has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
Notice concerning the party responsible for this website
The party responsible for processing data on this website is:
Peninsular de Vástagos S.L – VAT: B41828401
Address: C/ San Nicolás Diez 52, Alcalá de Guadaíra, 41500 Sevilla (España)
Telephone: (+34) 954259022
What types of personal data do we use and why?
- Contact data (such as name, business address, email address, and phone number). Purpose: Effective and efficient communication: respond to your questions, send information about Peninsular products and services of interest to you; lead generation; communicate technical changes.
- Organizational data (such as which company and department you work in). Purpose: Efficient marketing: understand what products and services information you would be interested in receiving.
- Financial data (such as credit or payment information, bank account details). Purpose: Financial control: To assess credit and payment history, facilitate payments; to fulfill anti-money laundering obligations; and to manage rebates and refunds.
- Contract data (such as sales/purchase orders, shipment address or return to address, billing information, and other information collected under our customer and supplier contracts) Purpose: Facilitation of order management, shipment and warranty; administration of service level agreements.
Data collection on our website
Should you send us questions via the contact form, we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question and any follow-up questions. We do not share this information without your permission.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). Any mandatory statutory provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this provision.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need an e-mail address from you, as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data is not collected. We use this data exclusively for the delivery of the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties. After sending out a newsletter we carry out a performance measurement, that includes opening rates and which links have been clicked.
The granted consent to store the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter can be revoked at any time, for example via the “unsubscribe” button in the newsletter.
Your newsletter data will be processed by MailChimp, a newsletter provider owned by Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE # 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. MailChimp is certified under the US-EU “Privacy Shield” and is committed to complying with EU data protection requirements.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device’s memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
SERVER LOG FILES
The website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in “server log files”. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
These data will not be combined with data from other sources.
Sharing information with parties outside of Peninsular
Peninsular does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties except as provided below based on Peninsular’s legitimate interests to provide you with the high quality, useful products, and services you have come to expect from Peninsular.
We may share data to our website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our websites, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep your personal data confidential. More detail about this can be found at our specific Cookie Information pages.
- Google Analytics. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses “cookies”. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
- Hosting: 10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L., (B-62844725) C/ Girona 81-83 local 6 Malgrat de Mar 08380, Barcelona, Spain, is a hosting and domain supplier.
- Website platform: WordPress. Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA.
- Email marketing: MailChimp, a newsletter provider owned by Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE # 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA.
- Financial data: CESCE, Compañía Española de Seguros de Crédito a la Exportación, C\ Velázquez 74, Madrid, Spain, a commercial risk management company.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. Please use the contact details above for these purposes. You may also, of course, file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities.